My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Real Ten Rules of Being Human

Then ten rules of being human have some good points but in my opinion, there should be no human rules to live by. Humans need to find their own path in life and embrace the difficulties of life. My favorite rule is number 8. Rule number 8 says "what you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours."This means that your in control of your life and what you do with it is up to you. Your life is what you make of it and ultimately, in the end, your happiness will determine how successful you are. I also will agree with rule number 9, "your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust." Humans need to be aware of their surroundings and make the best of them. The smallest thing that somebody is unaware of can make a huge impact in someones life. In my experience, I saw the most beautiful girl in my first class ever in high school. I didn't think about it that much, but 2 years later, she's been the best girlfriend a man could have. She's had a huge impact in my life and if i wouldn't have noticed that something was special with her, she wouldn't have been in my life. Experts always say the greatest things happen to people when they least expect it. Some rules I do not like on the list is lesson 3. "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of process as the 0 that ultimately "work."Humans will always make mistakes. It is in our nature that we do. Nobody is perfect in our world. A human that makes a mistake will gain a greater meaning of the lesson instead of doing the "growth" process as mentioned above. Lastly, my advice to a junior would be to relax and have fun. In the end, what makes you happy and what you want to do is the most important thing a person can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment